Friday 13 September 2013

The Autumn Tag!

Hellooo. 


 This is The Autumn Tag! 


I was tagged by Bess Oates so I think you should go and check her out! 

For Autumn, what is your...



1.  Favourite thing about it? The cold nights and being able to wear boots and snuggle in bed with a hot chocolate and watch films!

 
2.  Favourite drink? Hot Chocolate!



3.  Favourite scent/candle? I really like Vanilla scents in Autumn, My favouite one at the moment is Primark's Amber Vanilla

4.  Best lipstick? I don't really have a lipstick but I'm loving Baby lips 'Cherry Me' 

 
5.  Go to moisturiser? Face: Clinique dramatically different moisturizing lotion. Body: Avon Skin so Soft silky moisture.



6.  Go to colours for the eyes? Browns and if I'm feeling brave then a plum purple.

7.  Favourite music or band/singer to listen to? ♫One direction 'Best song ever' ❤ but I have been listening to a lot more rock n' roll music the past few months and I'm also liking the song 'How to be a Heartbreaker' by Marina & The Diamonds


8.  Favourite outfit to wear (i.e. boots & a scarf combo)? Leggings, converse or Boots a large jumper and Jacket



9.  Autumn treat? I would really like to get some biker sort of boots this year, I was going to get some last year but I never got round to buying a pair . So hopefully this year.



 
10.  Favourite place to be? By the fire with a hot chocolate or in bed with a hot water bottle. 


 I tag all of you guys to do this tag! 

Let me know if you do, I would love to check it out :D 

-Abbie 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment