Tuesday 10 September 2013

August Favourites!

Hello my Lovelys,

Here is my August beauty favourites..

Eos balm Stawberry.

I love this lip balm, I have wanted to try it out for a while now and my amazing friend Lucy got it for me for my birthday, and the day I got it I haven't stopped wearing it, I love the way it smoothes your lips and lasts a long time. I live in the UK so you can only get it off online, which sucks but its till amazing!!

Maybelline baby lips.
('Hydrate', 'Pink Punch', 'Cherry Me')

I can't tell you how much I love these!! My favourite one is 'cherry me' it smells like heaven, I have wanted these for ages. I went into my local boots and finally found them but I couldn't pick one to get, so I ended up getting all three that they had, but it was 3 for 2 so it only cost me £5.90 which is an amazing price! They each cost £2.99 which is amazing, they go on so easily and they last for ages, I love how they are so hydrating, but have colour which adds an amazing finish to your make up.

Hand food.

I have been wanting a good hand cream for ages and when I finally decide to buy hand food, I was so happy that I did, before I couldn't find a good hand cream that would last for a long time and be non-greasy, this product is the only hand cream that you will ever have to buy! I'm definitely going to be going and buying that full size because its so good, I really recommend all of you who haven't brought it, you should its only £2.50 for the travel size and £5 for the full size.

Garnier BB Cream

This product has to be one of the best skin prodects I have tried, I personal really don't like wearing foundation, I find it way to heavy to wear, but this bb cream is amazing, you couldn't even feel that you are wearing it, which I love, it has a light cover and blends well, and doesn't leave a cakey feel to the skin. I recommend this if you only want a light coverage.

Please comment your August Favourites :) I would love to hear them!

- Abbie
Xx









No comments:

Post a Comment