Monday 16 September 2013

September Wish List..

Wish List



1. Rimmel Wake me up concealer - I have heard so many great reviews about this concealer, I have also seen that Tanya Burr included this is her August favorites, at the moment I have miss sporty concealer which it's really the best.

2. One Direction Our Moment - If you know me then you might know how much I love One Direction if not then you do know haha, Well I really want to get this perfume, I love the way it looks, and from what I've heard it also smells amazing! 

3. Biker Boots - In The Autumn tag I said how much I would love to get some biker boots this winter, I might not get the one's in the picture but I would really like a pair like them, They would make a outfit complete.

4. Real Technique brush - I have seen so many people talk about these brushes, I haven't got any proper brushes at the moment, so I'm going to save up and hopefully buy a eyeshadow brush!

Let me know what's on your wish list in the comments :) 

- Abbie xx

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment