Saturday 7 September 2013

Back To School Tag!

Hello ... My friends!

 What Year are you in this year?

Year 11, Last year!! 

When did you go back to school?

4th September!

Favorite Subject?

It would have to be Art.

What are you taking for G.C.S.E's?

Art, History, French, ICT, English, Maths, R.E, Science. 

What do you start the day and end?

Start at 8.50 and Finish at 3.20.

How do you get to school?

School bus!

Do you like school? 

Yeah I guess, don't like the lessons but who does, I just like seeing my friends :D 

What are your goals for this year? 

To do well in my G.C.S.E and get good grades! 

 Favorite part of the day? 

Lunch because I get to see my friends and have a laugh and Home time Obvious  reasons  :) 


I made up the questions becuase I couldn't find any questions, so I hope you like my tag! 

Please leave some questions you'd like to know, or your answers to my questions, I would love to read them :) 

Abbie 
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment