Wednesday 3 December 2014

☃ Blogmas - Day 3 - Christmas Tag ☃

1. Whats Your Favourite Holiday Movie? 

The Holiday, Love Actually


 2. What Are Your Favourite Christmas Colors? 

Red + Navy + Silver + White 


3. Do You Like To Stay in Your PJs Or Dress Up For Christmas? 

Both, I like to stay in my PJs in the morning, then when we have our Christmas dinner I like to dress up


4. If You Could Only Buy One Person a Present This Year Who Would It Be?   

My mum  or I would buy I present my whole family would share

5. Do You Open Your Presents Christmas Eve Or Christmas Morning? 

Christmas morning but we save some for after dinner as well

6. Have You Ever Built a Ginger Bread House? 

No, But its something I want to make this year! 

7. What Do You Like To Do On Your Christmas Break? 
Christmas shopping, wrapping presents, putting up decorations and playing Christmas music! 

8. Any Christmas Wishes? 

That my family has a great Christmas
 
9. Favorite Christmas Smell?  
The smell of Christmas trees 

10. Favourite Christmas Meal Or Treat?
Christmas Dinner and Celebrations & Heroes  

What is your favouite thing about Christmas? 

I am thinking of having a Christmas giveaway but I would like to reach 50 followers first! 
So please follow my blog for a Christmas Giveaway! 

Abbie 
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment