Tuesday 2 December 2014

☃ Blogmas - Day 2 - Free Radio Live ☃



One of the things on my bucket list this year was to go to Free Radio Live and I did! 

It was the first concert I have ever been to and it was amazing! We has standing tickets and we got pretty close to the stage, Next year It would amazing to get front row!

There were some amazing acts; Ed Sheeran, Rixton, Labrinth, McBusted!, Olly Murs and others ones but the ones listed I was most excited about and they are simple incredible! 

I still can't believe I have finally seen Mcbusted live, I have waited for about 11 years or more to see them (Well Mcfly and Busted) I remember singing and dancing to their songs when I was 4/5 years old and I can't believe that my childhood dream has come true! 

Ed Sheeran, Rixton, Labrinth and Olly Murs were all incrediable, I am massive fan of Rixton so it was amazing to see them live and they did not disappoint one bit they were amazing and Jake is beautiful! 
Of course Ed Sheeran, Olly Murs and Labrinth were incredible they had everyone singing, dancing and crying.

I will be definitely be going again next year!

Ed Sheeran

Olly Murs

Rixton
McBusted

McBusted

McBusted

McBusted

McBusted

 
Olly Murs


1 comment:

  1. Hi there!!!

    lovely blog post

    your blog is amazing !! I just love it

    good job

    would mean a lot to see you over on my blog post ! http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/

    have a nice day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete