Thursday 30 October 2014

♡ My Everyday Makeup ♡

This is my everyday makeup routine, that i wear on most days however I do change up my eyes and lips depending on how I am feeling, But I'm just going to show you my typical everyday makeup. I use this look for College as it's quick and easy.


I first start off with my base which I use Bourjois Healthy mix serum foundation and I use the Real Technique Stippling Brush to apply it. 

I love this foundation as it has a light coverage which I love as I like my base to be a natural as possible but have a little bit of coverage.

 Next I apply Rimmle Stay Matt Powder to the T-Zone of my face to get rid of any shine and to keep my makeup in place and I use my ecotools powder brush to apply it.

This powder is amazing, it sets my makeup in place and gives your skin that finished look.


 I then go onto my eyes and as a base I love these two Colour Tattoos from Maybelline for everyday makeup, if I want light makeup I use the one on the left which is Pink Gold and if I want a darker makeup look I use the one on the right which is On and On Bronze.

 I then use my Naked Basic Palette, and I use the colours Venus (The lightest colour) in the corner of my eyes to brighten them, and then Faint (Second from Right Colour) in the crease on my eye. I use the Real Techniques shading Brush to apply the eye shadow. 

 For mascaras I use, the big eye's small brush to do my lower lashes and then Benefit they're Real! On my top lashes.

On my lips I use EOS balm as a base and then I have been really liking the Tanya Burr Lip Gloss in Smile, Dream, Sprinkle over the top.



Abbie 
x


 

No comments:

Post a Comment