Sunday 21 September 2014

♡ The British Tag ♡

I have seen this tag going about the blogging and YouTube world the past month or so, so I thought why not join in!  

So here is my British tag! 

http://media1.shmoop.com/shmooc/ela-12-basic/british-lit.jpg
 
 
 
1. How many cups of tea do you have a day? + How many sugars?
 
 It depends on whether its weekend or not I have about 2-3 on Weekends but on a weekday I would say 1 but sometimes non. (hey! I'm a Poet and I didn't know it) 
 I have 1 sugar in my tea. 

2. Favourite part of your roast?
 
I just love everything when it comes to a roast but my favourite part would have to be stuffing or roast potatoes.
 
3. Favourite dunking biscuit?
 
That would have to be Maryland cookies, just the normal chocolate chip ones!
 
4. Favourite quintessentially British pastime?
 
I don't really know. 
 
 
5. Favourite word?
 
I don't really have a favourite word. 
 
6. Cockney rhyme slang?
 
----
 
 
7. Favourite sweet?
 
I prefer chocolate over sweets, so I would choose Maltesers   
 
 
8. What would your pub be called?
 
Have a Pint...
 
 
9. No.1 British person?
 
 Price Harry!
 
10. Favourite shop / restaurant?
 
 New Look & Hungry Horse (local restaurant)


11. What british song pops into your head?
 
 Best song ever - One Direction 
(anything One Direction)
Jumping Jack - Rolling Stones
 
 
12. Marmite? Love or Hate?

Hate

I Tag -  
 

(Lucy has started making YouTube videos again, so please go and subscribe and like her videos because they are really good!)

I'm so sorry blogposts have been slow, I started college on 1st September and I have wanted to get settled in, also in the summer I was away or working, but hopefully now I will get things sorted and going again! 

Thank you for reading! 

Abbie 
xxx

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment