Monday 31 March 2014

♡ Tag | 15 Weird Facts ♡

 Thank you Lucy for tagging me (Link at end of post) I hope you had a lovely weekend! 



1. What's a nickname only your family calls you? - I get called 'Abz' or Just 'Abbie' 

2. Do you have any weird Phobias? -  I have a Phobias of anything that might make me ill. I hate metal near my teeth (even though I had braces) But I hate the sound of a fork or knife on a plate. 

3.What's a song you secretly LOVE to blast & belt out when you're alone? - Call me maybe 

4. What's one of your biggest pet peeves? - When people are big headed and try too hard to fit in when they just don't!

5. What's one of your nervous habits? - I play with my hands 

6. What side of the bed do you sleep on? - I have a single bed but I sleep on my right side 

7. What was your first stuffed animal and it's name? - I had a Pink bear which had muti-coloured paws, but it didn't have a name

8. What's a drink you ALWAYS order at Starbucks? -  I don't really go to Starbucks but if I do I order Hot Chocolate

9. What's a beauty rule you preach... But never ACTUALLY practice? - Full skin routine

10. Which way do you face in the shower? - Away from the shower head

11. Do you have any 'weird' body skills? - I don't think so 

12. What's your favourite 'comfort food'/food that's 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways? - Pasta 

13. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say? - I have this thing at the moment of always saying 'mate' because me and my friends always take the mick out of chavs and now I can't stop saying it (I only say it around my friends)

14. What's a weird habit of yours? - I have this weird habit of pointing out people who have horrible teeth (I don't saying to them I just think it) 

15. Time to sleep - What are you ACTUALLY wearing? - I wear normal pj trousers and a pj t-shirt or just a random top.

Thank you Lucy for tagging me to do this. 

I tag - Whoever likes to do this tag! 

Abbie x


No comments:

Post a Comment