Saturday 29 March 2014

♡ Review | Kate Moss Lipstick ♡



 Rimmel Kate Moss Matte Lipstick in '110'

Pros -
  • The colour is stunning, It's fairly bright but very wearable. 
  • Stays on lips for a good few hours (unless you eat and drink then it comes off easily)
Cons -
  • Drys your lips out. 
Tips -
  • Wear a lipbutter or balm under the lip stick as it does dry your lips out. I wear The Body Shop Lip Butter (£4) under to keep lips crack free. 
Cost - I grabbed this when it was on sale for £3.49 but when it's no on sale it's about £5.99

I hope you liked my review, 
Let me know what you think about Kate Moss Lip sticks and what colours you recommend!  :) 

Abbie x


1 comment:

  1. I really like the Kate Moss lipsticks and was hoping to pick up some matte ones! Cheers for the advice about putting lip balm underneath, will definitely try that out!

    Beverley xx
    tutusandballetshoes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete