Monday 3 December 2012

Town Haul..

Heyy,
On Saturday I told you guys I was going into town and I did when I was there I got a few things and I just wanted to do a haul type of post..

So here we going first thing is 'The Body Shop mango soap' I haven't tried it yet but I love the body shop so I'm sure it we be amazing and so also because I bought Alex's other half of her birthday gift it was 3 for 2 and plus I got a body shop card so it should have cost £6 but was only £3:60.

Second thing well next to are nail polishes 1st one is 'metal flip miss sporty' which is really nice and 2nd is 'sparkle touch miss sporty' which also amazing I have tried both, but don't have pictures sorry!!
both were £1:99 and they were also 3 of 2 so I got Alex one, they were from boots.
Abbie
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment