Monday 22 October 2012

Lotion...

Hello,

So again i'm here with other review.
 Some people might find this a bit odd because I'm 14 using this, but I know other people use this.
So it's 'Johnson's baby lotion' it's amazing on my skin, and because it getting to that time of the year when your skin starts to dry out, this lotion keeps it soft and smooth, I have used it for about 3 months and it is amazing, its the only cream that does it job (I cant use many creams because of my skin). I do use body shop butter, but I guess that's a bit different, I do think this is a great thing to have at any age, just because it say 'baby' doesn't mean you cant use it.
I got mine on offer 2 for £3 I think or around there from Boots (but I guess any drug store sell them, you will find them in the baby area), so I don't know how much they cost for one (I'm not very good with costs of things)

Johnson's baby lotion.






















Abbie x

No comments:

Post a Comment