Sunday 1 May 2016

❁ Superdrug Haul ❁


Buying new makeup is one of my favourite things to do, I mean who doesn't love new makeup, so after 4 months of buying no new makeup (I know crazy!) I thought it was about time to try some new things, and after seeing so many amazing reviews, I headed straight to Superdrug!


 The first thing I picked up was this Palette this is the ULTRA Professional eyeshadow in Beyond Flawless, It took me awhile to decide what Palette I wanted as they have some amazing choices to pick from which all had lovely colours, however I got this one as the colours are all so wearable, it is also a amazing dupe for the Naked Urban Decay Palette, so if you want something cheaper but still amazing pigment, then definitely check out Revolution Palettes. 

Price - £8.00



I have wanted a new highlighter for a while, as the current one I have isn't very pigmented, so I decided this highlighter in Golden Lights was worth trying out, It is highly pigmented, and looks amazing on, I have worn it pretty much everyday since buying it, and it really finishes a makeup look.

Price - £3.00  
I have been trying out a lot of eye makeup looks at the moment and I have been loving ones with sliver, the one I currently have has run out, as soon as I saw this eyeshadow in Frozen I had to get it, not only that but the price is amazing, I couldn't say no.

Price - £1.00 
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, has been a popular product over the last few years, but I never tried it before, I have thought about it a few times, but I was using other concealers, and didn't think I needed a another one, but recently I have wanted to find a lighter colour concealer for a while, as the one I have doesn't really brighten under the eyes, I thought I would finally give this concealer a go and so far I am loving it! 

Price - £4.99 

Rimmel London Exaggerate Lip Liner in Addiction, I have been loving these lip liners for a while now, I have already have two and wear them daily, I wear them all over my lips instead of a liner and the colour lasts all day, giving a matte finish, I would high recommend theses. 

Price - £1.95  
This is the third packet I have brought of the simple Micellar wipes, I know a lot of people don't like using wipes, but I find it's the best way to get all my makeup off, I also use them to clean my makeup up if I make a mistake, they are really gentle on the skin. 

Price - £1.95 


Thank you for reading! 

Abbie 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment