Wednesday 4 May 2016

❁ Purple Smokey Eye Makeup ❁


 Today's post is going to be a makeup look I have been loving at the moment, I have been trying out different products and colours, and I thought I would share the ones that I love. 

This is soft purple and sliver look, really easy to wear both day and night.

 To prepare my eyes for the eyeshadow I used the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion, which helps the eye shadows last and helps them keep their pigment.

(This palette is no longer available on the website, however you can get the single eye shadows seperatly!)

 In in the crease I used 'FISHNET' from the Urban Decay Deluxe Palette, which is a light purple with a pinkish undertone, I blended this into the crease using ecotools 'highlight' brush, this is the perfect size to get into the crease, I then blended it out using the ecotools 'large eye' brush.

 On the lid of my eye I used this sliver eyeshadow from Revolution in Frozen, I patted this on using my finger, as I found this gave the colour more pigment. I blended this with the ecotools 'Large eye' brush.


 In the outer corner of my eyes I used 'Crave' from the Urban Decay Basics Palette using the Real Techniques 'Shading Brush' then again using blending this in with the ecotools 'large eye' brush, then to highlight in the inner corner and the brow bone I used 'Venus'. 

I ran the same colours on the lower lash line, this helps open the eye up and mkaes the eye makeup look complete, It also creates more of a smokey look.


 
To finish the look, I used Supercat liner from Soap & Glory to add a winged liner, then for mascara I used the Maybelline Lash Sensational.  




 What's your favourite Eye Shadow Palette? 

Thank you for reading! 

Abbie
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment