Thursday 3 March 2016

♡ Soap & Glory - It's the Whole She-Bang ♡


Just before Christmas I saw that boots had the Soap & Glory set 'Whole She-Bang' for £30 (Half Price) I was so tempted to buy it but I had no money on me :( then after Christmas my friend and I were looking around boots, and I saw it was back on sale, but for £25 I know only £5 cheaper than last time, but seeming I had money on me, I craved in and brought it! 

Price - 
Normally £60 - Sale £25

 
 For the £25 you get 9 full size products and a carry case.



List of Products - 
  •  Hand Food 
  • Sun kissed Tint Body Lotion 
  • Heel Genius
  • The Righteous Butter 
  • Clean on Me Shower Gel
  • The Scrub Of Your Life
  • Peaches and Clean Deep Cleansing Milk  
  • Thick & Fast Mascara
  • Sexy Mother Pucker 
 

If you can still get your hands it, I would definitely recommend it, all of the products are ones you can use everyday, and for the price it is a total bargain! 

 Thank you for reading! 

Abbie 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment