Thursday 25 February 2016

♡ Barry M Nail Polish Collection ♡


So I don't know about you, but first thing I do when I walk into boots or Superdrug is head straight to the Barry M section and look at their Nail Polishes, they have endless colours and the just scream 'buy me, buy me!' can't say no can I? 


 Out of the range of different nail polishes BarryM I have, I find that the nail paint isn't my favourite, as I find you need more coats and it takes longer to dry, but when I have time to pain my nails, I love the colours


If you can't tell, then the Gelly Hi-Shine Nail polishes are my favourite from BarryM, I love the range of different colours they have and the finish to the polish is amazing, and they have a lovely shine, these are my go to nail polishes, you also don't need many coats, on the brighter colours a lot of time one coat is enough!


These three nail polishes I tend to wear more for nice occasions, I Really like the Matte colour in the winter, the other too I find I wear a lot more in the summer!  

Overall Barry M nail polishes have a long wear, don't tend to chip easily, for around £3.99 they are amazing! 

Thank you for reading!

Abbie
xx

2 comments:

  1. I love this, rose hip is my favourite of the gelly ones! you should try lycee, it's gorgeous!
    lipstick-andgin.blogger.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Such a lovely colour isn't it? I might have to go and buy lycee :)

      Abbie
      xx

      Delete