Monday 4 January 2016

♡ Haul - Primark, Superdrug & Benefit ♡

 Nothing better than going on a lovely shopping trip with Lucy to end 2015. 


Primark -  
 
 I have wanted a Thermal Mug for a while now, because there is nothing better than a hot chocolate in the mornings, so now I can take my drink with me on my way to college, plus how pretty is the pattern on this one! 

£3.00 
 

 Once again the sock monster has come and taken some of my socks leaving me with odd socks, so I brought was more hopefully these will stick around! 

I thought the pattern on these are really cute! 

£2.50 

 The main reason I went to Primark was to get some PJ bottoms, and I found these, not only are they the cutest things, but they were also in the sale, so I couldn't say no... right? 

£3.00 


  
I have been on the look out for a pair of boots for a while as my current ones are falling apart! 

I found these, which I was surprised by how nice they were, for some reason, the 'wide fit' fitted me better than then normal boots, which is very weird because I have quite narrow feet. 
They have a slight heel, they are very comfortable! 

£15.00 

 The last thing I picked up form Primark, were these fairy lights, I swear every time I go to Primark I always get lights! 

These are have really cute butterflies and flowers on. They are battery powered, which is great if you don't want wires running across the floor. 

£3.00 

Benefit - 


 AHH! I finally bit the bullet and got the Hoola Bronzer, everyone is always saying how amazing this is, and I can totally agree, It blends so easily and creates a lovely finish! 

It is pretty expensive for a bronzer, but from the reviews I have heard it lasts a long time and is worth the money. 

£23.50



Of course I went to superdrug to look at the makeup, as I did need a new concealer, I wanted the try something new and I have heard many people say they love the Maybelline The Eraser Eye Concealer, so far I really like it. 

£7.99

I have also wanted to try the Maybelline Lash Sensation, as everyone has said its amazing and like Roller Lash, as I love Roller Lash but it is more on the pricier side, I thought I would try this Mascara as an cheaper option, I am yet to try it, but will let you know my thoughts once I have! 

£7.99
 
Maybelline currently have a 3 for 2 offer, so after about 20 minutes of deciding what my third product would be, I finally picked the Baby Skin, again people have said this like Benefit porefessional, I have tried this, but I haven't decided if I liked it or not, once I have tried it properly, I will share my thoughts. 

£7.99 
(but was free because of the 3 for 2 offer!)

Then because I brought three Items you got a free gift, which was a nail set, with a red and then gold there were also the options for sliver or white, but I love red and gold nails :) 

Thank you for reading! 

Abbie 
xx

3 comments:

  1. I really want the hoola bronzer!! you might have persuaded me here..

    lipstickgin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad I finally got it, I would higly recommend it :)

      Abbie xx

      Delete
  2. Been thinking about getting the Hoola Bronzer for whole now. So I may have to get it after reading your post..
    Ameera
    ameeraraidhan.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete