Sunday 13 December 2015

☃ Blogmas Day 9 - Avon 'Oxford Wine' Lipstick Review ☃

 I have never really been into dark berry lips, as I have never had the confidence to wear it out of the house, but recently and I have braved it and worn it out a few times, I have been loving this lip stick from Avon in 'Oxford Wine' Its perfect as you can build it up or just wear as a light berry colour. 


 I have tried a few Avon Lip Sticks and they have all been amazing qualit and have a long stay wear, I worn this one on a night out a few weeks ago and it stayed pretty much on all night, even having drinks!

It has a lovely satin finish which I love. I wore this with a gold eye make up look, and it really completed the whole makeup look. It also looks great which everyday makeup at this time of year. 

I would recommend wearing a lip balm under the lipstick, as my lips do dry a bit while wearing this lipstick! 

Avon Shop - £7.50

 Thank you for reading

Abbie 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment