Wednesday 16 December 2015

☃ Blogmas Day 11 - Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Review ☃

 If you are like me and don't like heavy foundations, and want a light coverage, then Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum is for you! 


I have been using this foundation for over a year now, and still loving it! 

I was very reluctant when I first saw this foundation, as I had been using BB creams for a while, and even those I found were heavy on my skin, and I hated the feeling of them. I thought because this is a foundation it would be the same as well, but I was pleasantly surprised. 

To apply I use the real techniques stippling brush, which I found has been the best for a flawless finish. 

I do have to say this foundation is low coverage, so I wouldn't recommend it if you prefer a full coverage. 

Price - £10.99 (Boots)

I feel for a drug store product, it is expensive but it's totally worth it, and a bottle lasts a while! 
 


 Thank you for reading! 

Abbie 
xx



You can also follow me:


No comments:

Post a Comment