Wednesday 14 October 2015

♧ Autumn Nail Picks ♧

 My Autumn Nail Picks! 

At this time of year, I love the idea of painting my nails with beautiful colours, some of the colours I have been loving at the moment and can see myself using a lot this year are from Barry M. Over the last few years my obsession with Barry M has grown a lot, they are really affordable and have an amazing range of colours.


 The first colour on the left is 'Almond' I saw this in one of Niomi Smart's videos a while ago and thought it was a beautiful colour. It's from the 'Gelly hi-shine' collection, Its a lovely purple/grey colour perfect with every outfit. 

The middle colour is 'crush' which is from the 'MATTE' collection, I love the finish this nail polish has, it comes out like a normal nail polish then drys matte, this is definitely something different to my collection, and is one of my go to colours at this time of the year. 

The colour on the right is 'Pomegrate' which is from the 'Gelly hi-shine' collection, If I remember correctly I included this colour in my 'Spring Nail Picks 2014' its still here and I'm still loving it, its a brighter colour out of the three, which is nice when I am feeling something different and a bit brighter for the rainy days ahead.
 

Thank you for reading!

Abbie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment