Friday 24 July 2015

☼What's In My - Travel Makeup Bag ☼

As I mentioned in my last post I am off to Spain this month, in fact in 6 days, how exciting! 

I wanted to share a few travel posts with you, the first one is a 'What's in my travel make up bag' 


The bag it's self is from boots, it came in a set of three sizes, this is the smallest one. They cost £8 for the set! 



Face -

Bourjois - Health Mix Serum Foundation - Shade '51 Light Vanilla' 

Sleek - Face contour kit - Bronzer & Highlighter - Shade 'Light' 

Rimmel London - Stay Matte Powder - Shade - '001 Transparent' 

Eyes - 
 
Bourjois - Volume 1 Seconde Waterproof Mascara - Black 
 
Benefit - Roller Lash Mascara - Black 
 
Maybelline - 24HR Color Tattoo - On and on Bronze
 
Maybelline - 24HR Color Tattoo - Pink Gold 
 
Collection - Eyes Uncovered Palette - Nude Bronze 
 

 
Lips - 

M.A.C - Creme Sheen - 'Peach Blossom' 

Maybelline - Baby Lips - 'Smoothing Cherry' 

Bourjois - Color Boost - '02 Fuchasia Libre' 




Brushes - 

Ecotools - Blush Brush 

Real Techniqes - 
Stippling brush 
Duo-fiber face brush 
Shading brush
Duo-fiber eye brush


 If you can't tell from this, I am an over packer! I will most likely not use half of these things while on holiday. but I like to have the choice! 

Hope you enjoyed this post!
If you enjoyed this post, please follow more posts :)

Abbie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment