Wednesday 12 February 2014

Town Haul - New Look, Boots,The Body Shop

I am here with yet another haul, I just want to say a massive Thank You for everyone who follows my blog, I can not believe I reached 200 Bloglovin followers! I can not Thank you enough! 

On Saturday my best friend had a late birthday meet up, there were three of us, and we went shopping and had a meal at pizza express I had so much fun, I also got some really nice things!

Primark - In sale for £5

New Look - In sale for £3

The Body Shop - £4

The Body Shop -  Sale £3.75
Boots - Sale £3.99

 I hope you liked my mini haul and Thank You again for 200 bloglovin follower! 
~Abbie~

 

5 comments:

  1. Great picks - the things from the Body Shop look really nice! And congrats on reaching 200 followers! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought that same cardigan from primark but in black, you got some nice items :)

    http://daisychainprincess.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the cardigan I can't believe it was only £5 down from £10 as well, plus it doesn't feel like it's from Primark, Thank you :) x

      Delete