Thursday 2 January 2014

New Years Inspiration

Hey Everyone, 

This is the first #2014bloggerchallenge, The topic is 'New years inspiration' I find a few quotes which I personal think will inspire me for the new year head 


 'be happy' as in myself, I am always known as the happy person, which personalty wise I am, but I do sometimes but myself down, I need to learn to be happy with myself. 
I have wanted to get in good shape for months, but I'm one of those people who always says 'I'll start tomorrow' but never does. I have prom this year, and I want to be in good shape and happy with my body.

I have my Exams this year which is scary, but I need motivate myself to believe that I can do my best! 

There are millions of quotes that inspire me, but if I showed them all you would be here for years, but these are ones that I personally  can relate to this year. 

I hope you have an amazing Year, full of exciting things, and make the most of new things 

~Abbie~
Enhanced by Zemanta

6 comments:

  1. I love the quote "A year from now you will wish you had started today"! I too always say I'll start tomorrow and it's amazing how quickly time flies by! That is something I really hope to focus on not doing this year! Good luck getting in shape, prom will definitely be so much fun!

    I also just wrote my 2014 blogger challenge post.
    http://alittlelookinsideme.blogspot.com/2014/01/new-years-inspiration.html

    Kristen @ Life & Laughter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the first one, it's hard sometimes not to compare with others but better if you don't, if you spend your life comparing then you'll never live your own life!

    Roxanne @ Simply Roxilicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely love the third quote because it's so true! So many people say: oh no, I won't start now, it's already so late but time passes by and suddenly a year has passed and you are still in the same situation!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish to remember this quote always!!!, sometimes is hard but we have to do!...great post dear!...I invite you to look mine! greetings!
    carlottaloth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have nominated you for the Liebster award, here is the link for you to find out the questions etc!
    http://itsmemelblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I have tagged you for the "My First Time" tag, hope you can answer, for more information visit this link http://carlottaloth.blogspot.com/2014/01/my-first-time-tag-hey -i-thought.html

    ReplyDelete