Monday 23 December 2013

The Christmas Tag!

  

With only 2 Days to go before Christmas I thought this tag would be perfect, I was tagged by the lovely Lauren from http://theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk Please go and check her out, she has a lovely blog! 



1.  Do you prefer a real Christmas tree or synthetic?
 For me a real tree, in my family we have always got a real tree, I love the smell and I prefer the way they look, they just make me feel more Christmasy 

2.  You're in a coffee shop, it's December, what do you pick? 
Hot Chocolate with out a doubt, I love hot chocolate and at this time of year, they are heaven! Costa hot chocolate are amazing!

3.  Whats your favourite colour scheme for decorating the tree?
We don't have a colour scheme in my family, we tend to put what ever we find on the tree, I love having the random colours and different types of decorations on the tree. 

4.  Giving or receiving?
Both, I love receiving presents, but I love seeing people's faces when I give them a present, I find it more exciting to give presents .
5.  To mince pie or not to? 
No, I can't stand mince pies, I love the festive bakewells you get instead.
6.  What's your traditional Sunday lunch?
Chicken, Potatoes, stuffing, vegetables, Yorkshire pudding, gravy the whole deal! 
7.  Christmas day fashion
I only dress up if we have family coming round, but if I get something for Christmas I'll wear that, but otherwise something nice. 
8.  What's your favourite Christmas song?
All I want for Christmas is you by Maria Carey   
9.  What's your favourite Christmas film? 
 The holiday, Home alone and Elf 
10.  Open presents before or after lunch?
Before, I can't for after! haha
I hope you enjoyed this quick tag, More beauty posts will be going up in the new year so keep a look out for them! 
~Abbie~ x      
 
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. awesome post
    wanna follow each other via gfc & bloglovin
    kisses & happy holidays

    ReplyDelete