Wednesday 18 December 2013

Gift Guide Under £20

Gift Guide Under £20

Gift Guide Under £20 by abbiehaworth-1 featuring Ciate

 Hey Everyone,  How are you all? 

Doing any last minute shopping? I put a quick under £20 gift guide of a few products which I personal would love to get, and they are great little socking fillers as well.

I have put a mix of different products on here, so even if the person you are buying for isn't into make-up you have a few other options. 
 
Please follow my blog and my bloglovin (Link on side) If I get to 50 followers on both, there might be a giveaway!! 
 
What's on your Christmas List? 
 
~Abbie~  

4 comments:

  1. Hello! Your blog is so cute, wanna follow each other? I follow back, xoxo*

    http://fashiongetsfierceblog.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! I just nominated you for a Liebster Award!! Hope you participate as well!
    The rules or on my blog!

    http://misabel5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyy, Thank you, I'll head over now and check it out :) x

      Delete
  3. i really want to try the naked basics palette.
    becky xx

    beckysbeautyfix.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete