Saturday 7 December 2013

Blogmas day 7 - Christmas tag!

Helloo,

So I know it says 'blogmas' in the title, and I know I have missed like 5 days, I'm so sorry, I've got mocks this week, I had art and three other exams yesterday so I've getting ready for them, but anyway here is yet another tag, sorry if your bored of tags, there will be a mini haul coming up, later today or tomorrow, so keep an eye out for that :) anyway here is the Christmas tag! 


1. What is your Favorite Holiday Movie?
I have many Christmas movies I love but a few are; Elf, Home alone 1/2/3, The holiday, Love actually. But I love any Christmas movie.


2. What's your favorite Christmas Colour? 

Red and gold and green. 

3. Do you like to stay in your PJs or dress up for Christmas?
I stay in my pj's in the morning and then I love to dress up for Christmas meal. 


4. If you could only buy one person a present this year who would it be?
I think everyone puts this answer but I would buy a present for the whole family. 


5. Do you open your presents on Christmas eve or Christmas morning?
Christmas morning!


6. Have you ever built a gingerbread house?
No hut hopefully this year! 


7. What do you like to do on your Christmas break?
Watch movies, eat food, see family and Christmas things. 


8. Any Christmas wishes?
That my whole family has a safe and happy Christmas. We didn't have a proper Christmas last year because of my grandma being very ill, so it feels like we haven't had a proper Christmas in years, but even though my grandma isn't here, I just we have a family Christmas together! 


9. Favorite Christmas smell?
The smell of the Christmas tree and cookies! 


10. Christmas meal or treat?
Both I love having the whole Christmas meal but I love the treats that you get at Christmas like the treat boxes e.g hero and celebrations. 



Thank you for reading... 
 

Question For Readers: What is on your Christmas list this year??




I tag: Bess Lucy Lamey Chloe

~Abbie~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment