Friday 15 November 2013

Winter Must haves #1


Winter Must haves #1




Hello Friends, 

I'm thinking of starting a 'Winter Must Haves' post series leading up to Christmas/ new years, I thought it would be a fun Idea.

This is the first one, and It's coats/Jackets, I love winter coats.

If you guys have any ideas, on what sort of topics I could include in my 'Winter Must Haves' please let me know in the comments, It would help me out so much <3

I just want to say I'm so sorry for not posting for over a month, the past month I have been so busy with school, I have mock Exams at the beginning of December and My Grandad was in hospital and I dislocated my knee, so I haven't really had time to sit down and write a post, I'm so Sorry! :( 
 But I'm back now! yay!   


Much Love

Abbie 
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment