Saturday 28 September 2013

This or That Tag

Hello.. my friends :) 

I saw that Bess had done this tag, and it looked like fun so here It is! :)
                            

 Make Up


Blusher or bronzer?
I have really rosé cheeks, so I don't need blushed really, so I would have to choose Bronzer.

Lipgloss or Lipstick:
I love both, but I find that lipgloss can be sticky so lipstick for me.

Liner or mascara:
Eyeliner always goes wrong with me, so definitely Mascara.

Foundation or concealer:
I personally hate the feel of foundation, so I pick concealer. 

Neutral or colour Eyeshadow:
I wear Neutral shades everyday, but do like a bit of colour if I'm going out somewhere nice.

Pressed or loose eyeshadow:
Pressed because if I use loose it would go everywhere.
      

 Nails


Opi or China glaze:
I have never used these, but I would love to try Opi.

Long or short Nails:
In the middle.

Acrylic or Natural:
Natural, I don't like the look of acrylic.

Bright or Dark:
I love all nail colours, but bright if I had to choose. (Not to bright)

Flower or No flower:
No flower.
                               

 Body


Perfume or Body Spray:
Body spray.

Lotion or body butter:
I use both but lotion feels better.

Body wash or soap:
Body Wash.

Lush or other companies:
I haven't really used lush, but it looks amazing! But Avon do nice body things.
                                

Fashion

Jeans or sweat pants:
Jeans.

Long sleeves or short sleeves:
Short sleeves.

Dresses or skirts:
I love skater skirts!

Stripes or plaid:
Stripes.

Flips flops or sandals:
Sandals.

Scarves or hats:
Scarves.

Studs or dangly earrings:
Studs.

Necklace's or bracelets:
Bracelets

Heels or flats:
Flats.

Jackets or hoodies:
Both.
                                   

Hair


Curley or straight:
Straight.

Bun or ponytail:
Bun.

Bobby pins or butterfly clips:
Bobby pins.

Hair spray or gel:
Hair spray.

Long or short:
Long.

Light or Dark:
Light.

Side sweep or full bangs (fringe):
Side Sweep.

Up or down:
Down.
                              

Random


Rain or shine:
Shine!

Summer or winter:
Summer

Autumn or Spring:
Autumn

Chocolate or Vanilla:
Vanilla


I tag you all to do this, if you do please link it back to here and comment your version of this :-)
Please follow my blog if you enjoy my posts! :)


-Abbie
Xx

1 comment:

  1. I am an Essie nail polish girl - but do love OPI as well :-) I have a few polishes up on my blog.
    Please follow my blog lovelylinnylikes.blogspot.com
    I am also on bloglovin and instagram
    Thank you! -LL

    ReplyDelete