Monday 24 December 2012

Its Christmas Tag.

1. What is your Favorite Holiday Movie?

I watch so many Christmas films, I can't decide but my 2 favorites would have to be, Home alone and The nightmare before Christmas, I watch both films every year.

 2. Whats your favourite Christmas colour?

Red and Glitter, but I also like dark purple and glitter.


3. Do You Like To Stay in your PJs or Dress Up for Christmas?

Both! In the morning when opening presents I stay in PJs and then for the afternoon I like to dress up.


4. If you could only buy one person a present this year, who would it be?

If I could only buy one present, then I would buy something that my brother, sister, mum & dad could share because they are family and they are always there for me.

 5. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning?

Christmas Day! I wouldn't like you open them on Christmas eve, Always Christmas Day!! 

 6. Have you ever built a gingerbread house?

I have sort of, it didn't go to plan when we made it, it sort of fall over :(

 7. What do you like to do on your Christmas Break?

Watch Christmas TV, See my family, Play games, Mess around.

 8. Any Christmas Wishes?

Just for my family to be happy and that everyone has fun.

9. Favorite Christmas Smell?

Cinnamon, Ginger they both smell Amazing!!

10. Favorite Christmas Meal or Treat?

Christmas Meal!! but I also like the treats you get as well!!  

Have an amazing Christmas (Tomorrow!!)

Merry Christmas Everyone!!



Abbie
xx


  
  

 


No comments:

Post a Comment